Saturday, August 6, 2011

ART UNRAVELED - 2011

Art Unraveled 2011
Mixed Media ARt Event


Looks more like I'm staying at the hotel than selling goods at a show...


Did I bring enough merchandise? How will I make all of this fit onto three 8-foot tables?


Here is are my tables, right at the front of the show entrance.


Ta-da!
It's amazing how much stuff those old suitcases will hold and this is a view of just one table!


Here's a view of all the stuff on another table -
mostly Stamp' D'Amour stamps and stamping supplies.


Here's my friend, Tricia via Vintage Bliss. Her tables always look amazing!


Here is Shirley of the Artsy Fartsy Fairy.
Shirley always makes these amazing calenders and she also teaches classes at Mystic Paper.


It's starting to get a little busy! Lots of wonderful bargains and treasures to find!


Here are repeat customers, Ruth & Karen.
I recognized them because I took a photo of them last year shopping
my tables and posted it on my Blog.



Busy day! Look at all of the shoppers! Can't wait until Art Unraveled 2012!
It was so much fun!

2 comments :

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Wow, You will have to tell me how you did, it looks amazing, how smart of you to pack everyting in your suitcases!

Carol

Holly Young said...

WOW, that looks like a ton of fun!!! Bet you were exhausted when it was all over though!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...