Sunday, August 10, 2008

aRT UNraVeLeD...MiXeD MeDia SHoW AZ




Yesterday, I went to a really cool Mixed Media Show called Art Unraveled (Phoenix, AZ), it features weekend long Art retreats with well-known Mixed Media & Altered Art Artists...then a fabulous shopping day with about 58 Artists and Vendors...look how busy it was, wow!

Ran into so many crafty ladies I knew...gosh, you never realize HOW many people you know, until you run into them at one place.

I don't have many close-up photos of tables, mostly due to respect to the Artists work (usually no photos allowed)...but you can see HOW busy it was.

Did I spend a lot of money? Of course! How could I resist wonderful Artsy Rubber Stamps, found objects/findings, and other Vintage goodies! Art Unraveled is not to be missed! You never know what you might find.

2 comments :

BoneFolder said...

So glad you came by the Hannah Grey booth! I wish we could have hung out with you longer!

--Mike Jennings

Sugar Bear said...

Looks like fun!
Karla

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...