Monday, August 4, 2008

RuBBeR STaMP & SCRaPBooK SHoW -TuCSon, ARiZoNa!!


If you happen to be in or near the Tucson, AZ area Sept 5th & 6th, 2008, stop by to visit the PaPeR GaTHeRiNgS Rubber Stamp, Scrapbook, and Paper Crafting Show Expo at the Tucson Convention Center in sunny Arizona.

Show Hours are: Friday 5pm-8:30pm ($3.00 admission) and Saturday 9am-5pm ($5.00 admission)...demos, make & take projects, fantastic classes, hourly door prizes, and lots of shopping!!!


Look at the list of Vendors: WOW!
  • After Midnight Art Stamps
  • Awesome Albums
  • Bon Ton Rubber Stamps
  • Close to my Heart
  • Creative Memories
  • Club Scrap
  • CopperLeaf Creations
  • Close to my Heart
  • Hawaiian Baby Stamps
  • Heritage Makers
  • I Remember When
  • Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps
  • Stampin' D'Amour (yours truly!)
  • The Paper Cutters
  • Scrapper Shop
  • Stampscapes
  • The Stamp Mill
  • The Happy Scrapper
  • Terry Medaris Art Stamps
  • Vintage Bliss
  • Rubber Stamp Concepts
  • Stampin' Up!
  • Making Memories Unforgettable
See you there!

3 comments :

Robin said...

Wish I could be there! I just visited Tucson back in July and loved it!! Guess I will have to hit the boutique Pam!!

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

wish I could! hope you have a FAB time!

BoneFolder said...

Sorry we won't be there... but I'm REALLY glad I saw you at Art Unraveled. As the afternoon went by, I began to remember more about you, talking with you in the booth, thinking you were pretty cool, and then hunting down your blog. So I did it again, and I found it again! I do wish we had had a chance to talk this time but the booth was INSANELY busy. Next year, maybe we can coordinate better.

--Mike Jennings
--Hannah Grey Curiosities & Drygoods

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...