Thursday, April 28, 2011

Vintage School Chair: BEFORE & AFTER

Here's a cute little vintage school chair that I gave a little make-over with some new CHALK paint (not to be confused with chalkboard paint).

I like the color (Provence), which turned out to be a blue-green after it dried. Annie Sloan Chalk paint comes out very matte and flat and no need to primer the piece before painting, which is a total bonus!

I need to add a wax finish and then this cute little number
will find a temporary home in my booth.


-AFTER-

After a HUGE sale that the Brass Armadillo had the previous weekend, I had to stop in Monday morning to see what sold and check out what my booth looked like...I didn't snap a photo of my booth when I got there, but let's just say that it looked like there was a party in there! ha ha!


I brought in MORE things and it's still not even full, but it's getting there...
I will be bringing in more goodies on Friday.

1 comment :

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Yea, so glad you had a good sale!! I see a polka dot suitcase in the background, I just found 3 more and plan on giving them the polka dot treatment. The one I showed on my blog sold right away! So glad you are crazy busy stocking your booth!

Carol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...