Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fabulous Birthday!

{Fabulous creation & posting by Angelica Turner - BLOG}

I have been playing with some of the new stamps from Stampin' D'Amour, this set is called "Fabulous Birthday", I have used the cake image and "Happy Birthday" from this set for my card along with color challenge #20 from CR84FN and sketch #107 from Card Patterns. The papers are pretty old, I found them in my stash and I really liked the design on them, the lace I made with a Spellbinders die from the Parisian Accents set. I stamped the cake twice on Canson paper, colored with chalks and markers, after it was all colored and cut out I added some detail with a Stardust Sakura pen, I also added some mini pearls from Want2Scrap to the center of the flowers.

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' D'Amour (Fabulous Birthday)
Inks: Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black), Distress Ink (dusty concord)
Paper: White Canson Fanboy paper, Bazzill Cardstock, EK Success (Laura Ashley)
Other: Want2Scrap adhesive pearls (Steel Blue), Spellbinders Dies (Parisian Accents, Labels Sixteen), Cuttlebug Machine, pop dots, ribbon
Image Colored With: Pebbles Inc. pearlescent chalks (Jewel tones), Marvy LePlume II (107 eggplant, 83 butterscotch, 62, wisteria, 5 yellow, 0 blender pen), Sakura Stardust Gelly Roll pen (purple star)
Challenges: Sketch #107 www.cardpatterns.blogspot.com, Color challenge #20 www.cr84fncolorchallenge.blogspot.com

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the information. I think that you should wash your face at least 3 to 4 times a day. You’ll be surprised how much better your face will look.

clomid

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...