Sunday, July 15, 2007

SNeaK PeeK aT STaMPiN' D'AMouR.cOm...



My ONLINE STORE is finally LIVE!! http://www.stampindamour.com/ Go ahead & take a peek! C'mon, ya know you want to!


I have HUNDREDS of FABULOUS items to load into the STORE! (there are just a few in there for now--was testing it out). I have many things that can be ALTERED and LOTS of FLOWERS from PETALOO....FAB Adhesives from the UK....Not your USUAL Paper Crafting site--everything BUT paper! (except for CRAFTY SECRETS paper!). My "boutique" will feature mostly "stuff" not available everywhere. I will be doing some serious wandering down the aisles at CHA THIS WEEK!!!


I have piles of OOAK (one-of-a-kind) Vintage ribbons, photos, and ephemera that will be available too! If you LOVE VINTAGE or SHABBY (wink, wink, LISA Z!)--then I got it here!


NEXT WEEK, I'll do my GRAND OPENING and offer a GO promo & of course, a GIVE-AWAY!
HUGS!!! :0)


4 comments :

Unknown said...

Good Luck on the new shoppe, you are gonna have a blast at CHA, so many products, so little time.

Laura said...

I just stumbled across your blog!!! Looks like your shop is going to be right up my alley!! Will you let me know when I can come shop????

My name is Laura and my address is
duetabode@comcast.net

Love all things vintage and especially love those images of women you have. Will they be stamps????

Thanks!

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and thank you for sharing the wonderful CHA pics as well. LOVE your blog. I'm off to look at your new online store!

--Michelle

Deborah said...

Good luck with your new business! Love your blog! Consider yourself tagged you little rascal! Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...