Wednesday, June 27, 2007

~QuiCK PaRiS CaRd~


Here is a quick little card I made for a Card Exchange at my local Paper Arts Shoppe (my 2nd home! ha ha!). Of course, I use my MOST FAVORITE product in the whole WORLD--CRAFTY SECRETS!...well, I used the Clear Art Stamps for stamping and did alittle heat embossing too.

The paper wasn't CS...it was from "me & my big ideas" Vintage Collage Paper Pad that I had laying around. I realized that I was out of GOOD CARD STOCK and had to use what I had (some budget, value, flimsy stuff....ugh! Yes, I am soooo embarrassed!)

Of course, when you use "yucky" cheap Cardstock...you can just tell the difference...my card kept tipping over from the weight of the brads and layering...

4 comments :

Unknown said...

Love all your shabby chic!!
Your projects are wonderful and you have the best ephemera I think I have ever seen, you really must share where you get it, love it all.
Please????

Michele Kovack said...

Beautiful! I love your banner too!

My Little Hobby said...

Love it! --Kelly

K said...

great card! great colors and great design!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...