Thursday, August 26, 2010

New "VINTAGE-INSPIRED" Rubber Stamps...

Here are some more NEWLY RELEASED Stampin' D'Amour
{Vintage} Art Rubber Stamps.
....available in CLING MOUNTED and UNMOUNTED.
These are very nice, deeply-etched rubber.


CLICK HERE to view.

"Vintage Girl Dress Ad"

"Dancing Couple"


"Hawaiian Airlines"
"Vintage Root Beer Label"



"Slade's Cinnamon"
------------------------------


"Vintage Typewriter Ad"
Almost SOLD OUT on this one...time to reorder.



"Vintage Typewriter Ad" used in an ATC.

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you enjoyed seeing the newest
Rubber Stamps at Stampin' D'Amour!



.

8 comments :

Lynn Stevens said...

oh these are just darling! I can see why the typewriter went so fast, uber cool! Thanks fot stopping by my blog! so glad I found YOU!

Kim B said...

I do love that typewriter. I always have loved to type. It was my best subject in high school :)
thanks so much for coming by my blog.
Hope you have a wonderful friday.
Smiles,
Kim
http://agypsyangel.blogspot.com

paintedlady89 said...

I Love your stamps! I will be ordering some of those vintage goodies!
Gigi

Jessi Nagy said...

Hey doll
eeekkk these are so great. I love the ones with the little girls awesome
oxox
jessi

Kris Dickinson said...

Wow Pamela, I love them all. Off to see if they're in the shop! ((HUGS)) Kris

MaGoooo said...

These are sooo CUTE!! LOVE THEM! Thanks for popping in on my blog! I hope it cools down for you in AZ! My niece lives there too!

Inky Hugs

Anonymous said...

Ohhh loving your stamps and your other vintage lovely items. I just had a wee browse round your shop. Its lovely. When i have some cash enough to buy a few items it might be worth ordering some goodies to ship over here but in the meantime, its fab eye candy .thanks for sharing
hugs June xxx

Shari Replogle said...

Hi Pamela!
What wonderful stamps you have!!!!
They are just my style too.
We are enjoying all of the goodies we purchases from you at ART Unraveled. My daughter absolutely LOVED them.
It was so good to meet you there, I am so glad we were neighbors!
~Shari

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...