Saturday, December 3, 2011

FREE ViNTaGE DiGi Stamps...

Well, I have another new website, it's FREE Vintage Digi Stamps.


What is a Digi Stamp you might be wondering? It's like clipart, but it is a Digital stamp that you save on your computer and print whenever you need the image for a project. The images are created with the creative Stamper or Crafter in mind who like to color or embellish the image for various projects, like handmade cards, Artist Trading Cards, or Scrapbook projects.


Some nice things about Digi Stamps is that they don't take up your crafting storage space, no expensive ink pads to purchase, and you save lots of money from not having to buy stamps, because they can get quite expensive!


Check out the first set of Vintage Digital images at my new site - the images are FREE!


Updates weekly!

6 comments :

Angel-23 said...

Hi, Thank you so much for becoming a follower to my blog.
Your blogs look amazing loveing the vintage style something Ive yet to try, as I love this style. Wish I lived in the US to come visit your store and the stall, they look great. Im going to check out your other blogs.
Merry christmas and Happy New year.
Hugs Rachael :) xx

Sandie said...

Hi Pamela, I just found this blog of yours, through your other blog .. :-) Do you sell internationally? Some really beautiful stamps!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Pamela. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments. I am now a follower here, and love what I see on your blogs. I LOVE the Vintage Children stamp set. Where do I order that set? So nice to meet you. Makes me want to take a road trip to Phoenix.
Blessings,
Karen
karen.mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Sue said...

Thank you for your lovely comment Pamela,the font I am using just now is Mountains of Christmas.
Happy Holidays to you and yours.
Hugs Sue

Basement Stamper said...

Congrats on your new digi image site...off to check it out now.

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Congrats on the new digi site - I love the images there!! I hope your holidays were lovely and happy new year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...