Sunday, January 2, 2011

{Another lovely PaRiS...} Card

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Check out this fantastic creation by Angelica Turner....



My vintage inspired project today is this card I designed using this darling stamp from "Stampin' D'Amour", this stamp is part of their new "French Vintage" set, which I love, love, love!!!! I paired this image with some very pretty Graphic 45 paper and hand dyed seam binding, which reminds me, I need to dye more new colors ;o) Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful New Year.


-----------------------------------

Supplies:
Stamps; Stampin' D'Amour (French Vintage)
Inks; StazOn (Jet Black), Distress Ink (tie dye)
Paper; Bazzill Cardstock, Graphic 45 (Le' Romantique Collection), Canson "Fanboy" white paper
Other; Adhesive pearls, PC paper shapers scissors, hand dyed seam binding, Wild Orchid Crafts mulberry mini rose, pop dots.

2 comments :

Lyneen said...

I am loving this Paris Stamp set! Beautiful card....

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Brilliant card! Love it!! And, I think great minds think alike this week! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...