Instructions: (created by Angelica Turner)
- Cut a piece of cream cardstock and emboss with the Cuttlebug embossing folder, lightly ink with shabby shutters distress ink, mat with black cardstock.
- Glimmer mist a calling card with cherub pink and garden fairy colors, place the small decorative corner screen on the upper right corner of the calling card and spray with olive green glimmer mist.
- With a brush paint in the roses and cherub on the card with some cherub pink mist and the leaves with olive green, usually just use the extra mist on my craft mat.
- Stamp the "Vintage Lady" image on Canson paper with Momento ink and paint with pearlescent watercolor paints, cut out with scissors.
- Cut a strip of crepe paper about 3/4" wide and adhere to a piece of cardstock making sure to gather it as you go, adhere the Vintage Lady image to oval crepe paper shape with pop dots.
- Adhere ribbon, adhere calling card with pop dots, adhere everything else as pictured.
- Attach the 3D tag with the jump ring to the bow. As a final touch add some stickles to the 3D tag and the edge of the crepe paper and some adhesive pearls.
Supplies: Stamps; Stampin' D'Amour ("Vintage Ladies" Clear stamp set) Inks; Momento (Tuxedo Black), Distress Ink (shabby shutters) Paper; Bazzill cardstock, Canson "Fanboy" white paper Other; Tattered Angels Calling Cards (Timeless Romance), Tattered Angels Glimmer Screens (Regal Decorative Corners), Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (Kassie's Brocade), K & Co. adhesive pearls, Pearlescent Watercolor Paint, Crepe paper, Glimmer Mist (Cherub Pink, Olive Green, Garden Fairy), Stickles (Star Dust), Provo Craft Deco scissors, K & Co. 3D tag, hand died seam binding ribbon, Cuttlebug machine, pop dots, jump ring.